Vacanciel SAS with a share capital of €10,311,109, whose registered office is located at 42 avenue des Langories - BP 86 - 26903 Valence cedex 9, registered with the trade register in Romans S/Isère RCS B 433 652 864, is the data controller of the data processed through the website www.vacanciel.com.
In order to give you peace of mind while browsing the Vacanciel website, we explain how we collect, process and use your personal data to provide you with new services on a daily basis, while respecting your rights.
We protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-altering, availability and security of the personal data you entrust to us across all our communication channels.
We take all necessary measures to :
- provide you with clear and transparent information on how your personal data will be collected and processed
- implement all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access by unauthorized third parties
- keep your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing or the service in question
- offer you at any time the possibility to access and modify your personal data that we process directly via your personal account on our site
To achieve these objectives, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that processing complies with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data may be collected when :
- you browse our website
- you create your customer account on our website
- you have a business relationship with us
- you make a reservation
- you use our services (e.g. newsletters, competitions, request for brochures, request for quotes...)
In the context of navigation, registration and purchase management on the site, Vacanciel processes personal data and in particular the following types of personal data:
- Identification and address data (title, surname, first name, telephone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, as well as certain elements that can prove the user's identity if necessary).
- The data allowing the management of orders (file number, amount of the stay, details of options, date of purchase,...)
- The data allowing the management of the customer account and customer service (date of account creation, customer complaint,...)
- Data for the management of the Sponsorship program and the Advantage Club.
- Data relating to the means and methods of payment (bank cards, payment in 3 instalments free of charge, cadhoc cheques, Tri Groupés (Bonheur et Liberté), Shopping pass, holiday vouchers, information relating to the bank card used to make the payment (card number, expiry date, etc.).
- Preference data (e.g. the choice of preferred destinations selected by the user in the dedicated section of his personal account, by adding products to his selection or when creating his shopping cart)
- Data relating to a request for group quotes
- Order data for one or more Vacanciel brochures
- Data relating to the approval or refusal of commercial prospecting (sms or email)
- Data relating to customer loyalty and commercial prospecting, in particular email and sms usage data (date sent, email opening, click, etc.);
- Data relating to the organisation and processing of contests, surveys and any promotional operation (date of participation, answers given, nature of the prizes offered etc.).
- Data relating to exchanges with customer service
- Internet navigation data (cookies, navigation data, audience measurement etc.).
Data marked with an asterisk on the collection forms are mandatory. If these fields are not filled in, placing an order will not be possible.
In accordance with the regulations, we do not collect data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, personal genetic data, personal biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning sexual life or orientation.
We treat your personal information transparently and securely. Your personal information is collected for the purposes detailed below:
As part of the performance of our obligations towards our customers, we collect and use your personal information to manage our commercial relationship, in particular to manage and track your booking orders, to propose you our promotional offers that may be of interest to you.
Customer Relationship Management
We use and store your personal information to update our customer/prospect files and to offer you promotional offers. We offer you the opportunity to use social networks to interact with Vacanciel, to improve our customer relationship and to provide you with relevant offers on these social networks.
Communicating with you
We collect and store your personal information to be able to communicate with you about your questions, satisfaction surveys and complaints in relation to our Customer Relations department.
We use your contact information to send you commercial solicitations, in particular by email, post or sms, subject to your prior consent according to the regulations applicable to each prospecting channel.
In all cases, you have the possibility to oppose the receipt of these solicitations by carrying out the following actions:
- for the email, by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email
- for sms, by sending an SMS stop to the number indicated in the SMS.
Improving your customer experience
We analyze your personal information in order to improve your customer experience. Unless you object, these analyses enable us to propose offers adapted to your holiday desires or promotional offers that meet your interests as far as possible.
Targeted partner advertising
Vacanciel collects and analyses your data for marketing purposes ("profiling"), with the assistance of specialised service providers to be used by us for the purpose of :
- to carry out advertising campaigns on the internet ("Display") targeted at your areas of interest
- to take advantage of offers that correspond to your consumption habits.
If you do not wish to benefit from our targeted advertisements or those of our partners, you have several options allowing you to deactivate this feature:
- on your mobile device, go to your privacy settings and enable the "Limited Ad Tracking" setting in your iOS phone settings or the setting to disable the display of custom ads on your Android phone.
Legal or Regulatory Requirement
We may be required to disclose your personal data in response to legitimate requests from public authorities, such as to meet national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements.
In all other cases, you will be notified of the treatments Vacanciel is considering.
We ensure that only authorised persons within Vacanciel have access to your personal data when this is necessary for the execution of our business relationship.
Our service providers may also be recipients of personal data that is strictly necessary for the performance of the services entrusted to them by us. (Example: email address for sending newsletters, sending postal addresses for sending brochures or flyers).
In such a case, the latter will only access your data on the instructions of Vacanciel and in compliance with the legal provisions in force and the security rules defined by Vacanciel.
Public authorities may also receive the data in the context of judicial or administrative requisitions to meet regulatory requirements.
The data is stored in compliance with French legislation and European regulations.
We may share with other companies personal data necessary for the implementation of the services you have contracted or subscribed to (e.g. newsletters, sending of brochures and flyers). Transactions with a service provider to whom your data is sent are subject to a contract to ensure the protection of your data and respect for your rights.
Data retention period
They respect the recommendations of the CNIL and/or legal obligations. The personal data processed by Vacanciel is kept according to its purpose in accordance with the applicable legislation and archived according to the legal prescription and retention periods and in particular fiscal, commercial and accounting periods.
Location of the data
Personal data is hosted on servers of service providers located in France.
When you visit our Vacanciel website, we may, if you accept it, place cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone using your browser software. Vacanciel's partners or service providers, or third party companies, may also place cookies on your computer. Some cookies are essential for browsing our site, especially for the proper execution of the order process, their deletion may cause difficulties. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in that cookie.
What is a Cookie
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on your hard drive when you consult an online service using your browser software.
A cookie file enables its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored during its validity period. It can only be read by its transmitter.
What are the Cookies issued on the Vacanciel site used for?
When you connect to our site, we may be led, subject to your choices, to install various Cookies in your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile phone) allowing us to identify your terminal's browser on future visits during the period of validity of the Cookie concerned. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the parameters of your browser software used when you visit our site and which you can set at any time.
The Cookies we issue allow us to :
1 - To facilitate your navigation on our site (Technical and functional cookies):
- by adapting the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal includes,
- by storing information relating to a form you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, content viewed, purchase made etc ...),
- by allowing you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us and by implementing security measures.
Maximum duration: 12 months
2 - Improve our services (Analytical and audience measurement cookies) :
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site (headings and content visited, paths) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services. Maximum duration: 13 months.
3 - Adapt the advertising proposed on our site or third party applications (Advertising cookies) :
- by keeping track of the total number of ads displayed by us on our ad spaces, identifying those ads, the number of users who clicked on each ad, and compiling statistics,
- by adapting our advertising spaces to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and viewing or playback software that your device has,
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your device by our advertising spaces, depending on how your device navigates on our site,
- adapting, if necessary, the advertising content displayed on your device in our advertising spaces according to the location data transmitted by your device with your prior consent,
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data you have provided us with.
Maximum duration: 13 months
The advertising spaces on our site may be used by one or more external advertising agencies and, if necessary, may contain Cookies issued by one of them. If necessary, the Cookies issued by these external advertising agencies will have the same functionalities as the cookies specific to the vacanciel.com site, during their period of validity.
We may include, on our site, third party computer applications that allow you to share content from our site with others or to let others know your consultation or opinion regarding content on our site/application. This is notably the case for the "Share" and "Like" buttons, from social networks such as Facebook "Twitter", Vacanciel blog, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you visited our website/application. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the relevant social network to track your navigation on our site, simply because your account on the relevant social network was activated on your device (open session) during your navigation on our site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must notably allow you to exercise your choices on these social networks, notably by setting up your accounts for use on each of these networks.
For more information on the use of your personal data in relation to social networks :
Google +: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Set your choices on your browser
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of Cookies that are stored on your computer and ask you whether or not to accept them. You can accept or decline cookies on a case-by-case basis or refuse them altogether.
This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if we (or our service providers) could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the Cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted. Note that your choices to install Cookies on your terminal will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. They will only block technologies that allow you to tailor ads to your interests.
How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you are using
The configuration of each software is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser software. We therefore invite you to take a look at the links below.
In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options.
On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
Click the Show Files button, then browse the list.
or go to the Privacy tab, then to Settings.
From the Firefox menu, go to Tools, then select the Options menu.
In the window that appears, choose Privacy and in the History area, for the Retention Rules option, select "Use custom settings for history", then click on Show Cookies.
In your browser, choose "Preferences" in the Safari menu.
In the window that opened, see the drop-down menu with the list of Cookies.
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
Click on "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page and go to the Privacy section.
Click on the Content Settings button and Show Cookies.
More information on cookies on the CNIL website
8 - HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In order to allow you to control our use of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right to object to our processing of your personal data
- right to access your personal data that we process
- right to rectify them
- right to cancel
- right to portability of your data
- right to limitation of treatment
- the right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death
You may exercise your rights:
- Through your customer account via your personal space
- By mail accompanied by a copy of any identity document by contacting the Customer Relations Department at the following address
Vacanciel - Customer Relations Service
42 avenue des Langories - BP 86
26903 Valencia cédex 9
- by e-mail, accompanied by proof of identity, to: email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the content of these rights, please contact us at the above-mentioned addresses. We provide you with our answers to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your requests.
9 - OUR DATA SECURITY MEASURES
Our commitment to security and confidentiality: respecting your right to the protection, security and confidentiality of your data is our priority.
Vacanciel implements organizational and technical security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data to protect it from malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
When developing, designing, selecting and using our services that are based on the processing of personal data, Vacanciel takes into account the right to protection of personal data from the very beginning.
All personal data is confidential and access is limited to Vacanciel employees or contractors acting on behalf of Vacanciel, who need it to carry out their tasks. All persons having access to your data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are liable to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions if they fail to comply with these obligations.
Transactions with a third party recipient are subject to a contract to ensure the protection of your personal data and respect for your rights.
We are totally committed to the effective protection of the personal data you entrust to us. In this constant concern for security and protection, we encourage you to exercise caution to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and to protect your devices (computer, smartphone, tablet) against unwanted or even malicious access by using a strong password, which should be changed regularly. If you share a terminal, we recommend that you log out after each use.
Our personal data protection officer (DPO) is available to answer your questions at the following address:
- By mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to :
Mr Patrick RAPHANEL
Personal Data Protection Officer
42 Avenue des Langories - BP 86
26903 Valencia cédex 9